Monday 23 March 2015

Ever feel like your dress sense is not helping with your every day needs, for example wanting to look good in front of your friends? have a meal or celebration to go to and wanting to look good? or maybe just that special someone you want to impress just by looking good!.. well look no further, my name is Ray a 24 yr old from Birmingham UK and this is my Blog.

I have never done blogging before so this is my first time, I am quite excited as I keep getting told to blog about men's fashion and uploading pictures of my outfits, I hope my blogs inspire or help people when it comes dressing, so my motto has always been " Make every street your catwalk", however it is hard in today's economy to be buying luxury brands like Prada or D&G, well look no further, my outfits are all high street brands and affordable, I will also blog about men's hair, beauty and tips that come accross everyday.
The above outfits are from Zara, amazing colours for the summer season

No comments:

Post a Comment